About Our Real Estate Agents in Chesterfield, MO
Serving St. Louis
I specialize in St. Louis metropolitan areas: from Clayton, Ladue and Frontenac; west to the cities of Chesterfield, Wildwood, Creve Coeur, Town and Country and St. Charles area. Of course no matter where you live in the region, I am more than happy to help you buy or sell your home.
Bolstered by the expertise of my partner, Mark Paradowski, a certified Realtor, we are able to deftly handle the complexities in a real estate transaction and guide you through the process along the way.
My Business Partner Mark Paradowski
Mark has vast experience in residential real estate including renovation and design consultation
Professional Education and Designations
Residential Real Estate Specialist (RRES)
Member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors
Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors
Member of the National Association of Realtors
My background: Education and Service
I started my real estate career at Coldwell Banker Gundaker in 1996 after a career in elementary education and years of volunteer work in the Parkway School District in St. Louis County. Having raised two sons, Scott and Brett, in Parkway schools, I understand the value of a vibrant, participatory school district. This background suits a career in real estate.
I am especially proud and grateful to have received the Pillar of Parkway Award, Parkway School District's highest honor, as a volunteer. To me, public service played into the development of my service-first approach to real estate.
· Teaching degree in elementary education
· Longtime volunteer in Parkway School District
· Sons Brett and Scott went through Parkway School system
· Started in 1996
· Member, St. Louis Association of Realtors
· Member, Missouri Association of Realtors
· Member, National Association of Realtors
· Certified Relocation Specialist (this means I'm specially trained to support your relocation)
My Growth & Success
When you work with my team, you're working with one of the top real estate agents in the No. 1 real estate brokerage in the St. Louis area. In fact, Coldwell Banker Gundaker is the 7th largest brokerage in the nation. As one of the top 50 Coldwell Banker Gundaker agents (out of 3400), I am proud of what I can offer: an experienced, conscientious service in the course of your home purchase or listing.
Why do I mention my professional standing? Simply because I want you to be assured that you're working with a top-performing real estate pro, that I take both your success and my career very seriously. I have been performing at a high level for over 7 years.
There's always a risk in declaring rank. A customer may worry that the bigger the agent, the more impersonal the experience. That may be true with some agents. But our "details, details, details" approach doesn't allow us to lose sight of why we're here: You.
· Member of Coldwell Banker Gundaker President's Elite
· In top 98.5 percentile of Coldwell Banker Gundaker 3400+ agents
· Received President's Award for exceptional client service (unknowingly initiated by an unsolicited client letter)
· Recipient Pillar of Parkway (highest Parkway School District honor) won as a volunteer.
· Nearly two decades of real estate experience and 100's of satisfied clients.
· Approximate $100 million in sales.
My Approach: Details and Communication
Of course, being a successful real estate agent over the long haul is not easy. I work hard to ensure that my clients are well informed and all parties are treated fairly and with courtesy.
My steady and successful climb to the 98th percentile of the Coldwell Banker Gundaker brokerage was built upon hard work, professionalism and honesty. While my team works to ensure that we cover the details and do the legwork, we don't assume you know everything, and we don't assume we know everything! We take the time to listen to you and provide the information you need to make the best decision.
Whether it's your first or tenth real estate transaction it's my obligation to ensure that you're informed of the process, are armed with the latest information and know how to use the best tools and technology. This site is a part of that approach.
My Principles and Values
· I return phone calls. Follow-through is one of the forgotten tenets of customer service
· My day doesn't end until the work is done – phone calls returned, questions answered, paperwork completed
· My goal is to let you go to bed knowing you have the right answer.
· This is not a side job…I love what I do, and I'm blessed to earn a living doing it!
· I work for you.
· You and your values are important.
· You speak with me throughout the transaction. I resolve your problems. I do not hand you off.
· I'm available often, and at times convenient to you.
· I'll meet at a location convenient to you.
· I want to educate both the most and least experienced home buyers – real estate changes constantly
· I don't assume your level of knowledge – I determine that through conversation and listening
· Families, lifestyles and areas are constantly changing. I keep up with times and technology.
· I understand how daunting this process is for a first time home buyer! Developed a program for First Time Homebuyers for Teachers
· I routinely receive excellent referrals and retain clients for years
Why Coldwell Banker Gundaker?
Why Coldwell Banker Gundaker? Simply because I wanted to be with the best real estate organization in the area, and one of the best in the country.
I invite you to read more about Coldwell Banker Gundaker at their deep and helpful Web site, www.cbgundaker.com, and you'll quickly see that they're #1 for a reason.
Coldwell Banker Gundaker offers superior products, continuously provides the best agent training & education, and of course, has the sheer real estate marketing reach and service other companies are unable to even approach.
More About Coldwell Banker Gundaker
Coldwell Banker Gundaker (CBG) is the St. Louis area's number one residential real estate services firm. With over 3,000 Sales Associates in 38 offices, Coldwell Banker Gundaker serves more than 200 communities in St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Franklin, Warren, and Lincoln Counties and most of east central Missouri.
As a full service real estate firm, CBG is dedicated to providing its clients high quality, professional real estate service including the marketing tools necessary for a successful real estate experience. CBG's wide variety of services and affiliations enables it to take care of all your real estate needs, from home search process to financing, title insurance, and much, much more.
Coldwell Banker Gundaker represents the merger of two outstanding companies: Coldwell Banker -- which began life as the Ira E. Berry Company founded in 1939 and for decades was a leader and innovator in St. Louis real estate -- and Gundaker Realtors, established in 1968 and ranked among the top ten independent companies in the U.S. Both accomplished companies on their own, their merger created an outstanding new company with annual sales volume exceeding $6 billion.
While CBG's global connections are expanding everyday -- the result of its affiliation with the nation's largest real estate organization -- CBG continues to keep its focus on serving the needs of local communities.